EVENTS CALENDAR – COMMUNITY SUBMISSION
Maynard organizations, businesses, and residents are encouraged to submit events for our community events calendar.
All submissions will be reviewed by our editors before they appear on the calendar.
Please review the submission policies before entering your event into the system.
Discover Maynard Posting Guidelines
These policies will be reviewed regularly for updates. Feedback and recommendations regarding these policies are encouraged.
- All events must be located in the Town of Maynard.
- All postings will be reviewed and listed at the sole discretion of the designated site administrator(s).
- Reasoning for the acceptance or rejection of any posting will be provided at the sole discretion of the site administrator(s).
- Example events are a live music performance, theatrical productions, a particular singer at a restaurant, a special showing of a particular movie, special events like MaynardFest, Holiday Sip’ &’ Stroll, etc.
- No advertising for a “Sales” event.
- Discover Maynard reserves the right, to require that an event posting include a disclaimer indicating that it is not sponsored by, and does not necessarily reflect the views of the Town of Maynard, the Maynard Cultural Council and / or the Maynard Cultural District.
- Event postings that contains false, misleading, libelous, slanderous, or deceptive images.
- Event postings that promotes the sale or use of, or depiction of tobacco or tobacco-related products, products that simulate smoking or are modeled on tobacco related products, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, smokeless tobacco and electronic cigarettes, or promotes the sale, use or cultivation of marijuana or marijuana-related products.
- Event postings for adult products, services or entertainment directed to sexual stimulation.
- Event postings that depict sexually explicit, obscene and/or pornographic images or words.
- Event postings that contains any profane language, or portrays images or descriptions of graphic violence, or that depicts weapons or devices that appear to be aimed or pointed at the viewer or observer in a menacing manner.
- Event postings that contains discriminatory, derogatory, negative, or personal attacks against individuals, groups, or organizations.
- Event postings that are political, or expresses an opinion, position or viewpoint on a matter of public debate about economic, political, religious or social issues.
- Event postings that promote illegal activity of any kind.
- Event postings that contain Town of Maynard, Maynard Cultural Council, and / or Maynard Cultural District graphics, logos or representations without the express written consent of the Town.
- Event postings that include a website that provides a message that does not comply with this Section